Thursday, June 23, 2005

In English

If Time Travel becomes available in the next 50 to 60 years, I'll participate in an Time Travel experience and will try to go back in time exactly to 13 August 2005, at 3PM.

In order to accomplish this experiment, I'll be on 13 August 2005 at Dizengoff Square (Tel Aviv, Israel) at 2PM, waiting for my 'futureself' to show up and prove me and the world that Time Travel will be possible in the future.

If nobody shows up or nothing out of the ordinary happens in that place until 6PM, I'll consider that at least myself or any of the people involved in this experiment has had contact with any TimeTravel System in their lifetimes.

PS1. The experiment will happen in Israel because of the probability of a 'time machine' being developed in Israel, as the majority of technological patents in the world are registered in Israel.

PS2: Nothing out of the ordinary that happens in this place, at thistime and during this day can harm physically or psychologically the people who will be there to witness the fact.

PS3: This experiment is totally serious and cientifical/philosophical, and shouldn't be taken as a joke or a hoax.

PS4: I need translations for this text, and if you have anyknowledge into Spanish, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, or any other language and can help me, please send it to my email address and yourname will be properly mentioned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can i send you a dutch translation of this article??

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home